Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually people don't even do jail time for DUI other than the night they are arrested. Loss of license and fines etc is punishment I've seen locally, anyway.

Higher profile guy with decent money, so he probably does his couple of days in the slammer and it'll all go away.

Usually people don't even do jail time for DUI other than the night they are arrested. Loss of license and fines etc is punishment I've seen locally, anyway.

Higher profile guy with decent money, so he probably does his couple of days in the slammer and it'll all go away.
Jail time is the rule in Williamson county.

The judge was a Titan’s fan.

Jail time is the rule in Williamson county.
2 days? Lol.

I think license suspension and huge fines are better punishment for DUI.
I know of people who have had a DUI usually end up paying thousands and also having to have an intoxolock on their vehicle for a certain amount of time, which you also have to pay for. Also a restricted license where you can only be out at certain hours and only drive certain routes to and from work and that's it.

I'd certainly do the 2 days in jail if that's all it is.

Thought for sure this would explain how much time a coach has to to do for the malfeasance he was running as OC. The link is talking about some DUI.

2 days? Lol.

I think license suspension and huge fines are better punishment for DUI.
I know of people who have had a DUI usually end up paying thousands and also having to have an intoxolock on their vehicle for a certain amount of time, which you also have to pay for. Also a restricted license where you can only be out at certain hours and only drive certain routes to and from work and that's it.

I'd certainly do the 2 days in jail if that's all it is.
The 48 hours in jail isn’t the only penalty. He had to pay fines and probably got his license revoked.

I agree... might get anything other than $s removed as punishment this way

The two day jail sentence looks to be the mandatory minimum in Tennessee for a first offender (in Texas it’s 72 hours).

There also could be quite a bit of fines/fees it appears, depending on what was ordered

DUI Offenses

I saw a video somewhere that a bill is floating around that if someone kills a person while driving drunk and they have children, the drunk driver will be responsible for paying child support for the victims child(ren). Pretty wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back