Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow, I didn't even know we signed Abry Jones.. He's from my hometown of Warner Robins, GA and I've met him a few times.

I'm going to say the best addition will be Jim Schwartz.

We got the talent now on all phases of the defense, but I think his print on this team will be far valuable than any individual on our defense.

Bud is the most important, we signed him because our pass rush was terrible. And fixing our pass rush was the most important thing this off season.

Autry is my first choice. He is going to make our dline unblockable with Simmons. My second choice is Molden. He is a Swiss army knife when it comes to the secondary. By far my favorite rookie this year.

I find it remarkable how much we went all in on a defensive rebuild after two consecutive playoff seasons. Bold move. Really love it and I don’t think we’re finished yet.

I would say Schwartz, also even though he was not an addition keeping Brown another year will have a huge impact. I’m excited to see what this group can do if healthy!

It's Autry for me. It would be Bud but he's coming off of an injury and may not be ready at the start of the season. Same with Farley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back