Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Speculation that Dolphins may trade up and get Young.

Would you trade with NO to get Young? If so comment what you'd be willing to give.

As much as I like him, I don't think so. I only like the idea of giving up picks after we get our QB, to trade back up for an impact player.

I would only ever trade up for a player if he was head and shoulders above the rest and neither of the QB's in this draft qualify for that label.

i would because i think he is such an exciting player and can make something special happen anytime he gets the ball and i dont see that with either of the other qb's in the draft

As much as this will be a suprise to a few of you NO I wouldn't. We need as many picks as we can get especially because we don't have a 3rd. And this isn't even a realistic question also because no way would the Dolphins trade up to the 2nd. Also New Orleans wouldn't want to trade down that far. And neither would Minnesota. The only team that would actually trade up to get him and that would cost them a fortune is Arizona. Denny G has a knack for mobile QBs and he would do great in Arizona. If we don't draft him I hope he actually ends up in Arizona because I really like them too. I think actually we could trade down to at least sixth to get Young.

ya but i would rather stay at three so that we are pretty safe on being able to get him, if u know what i mean, i dont want to take any chances on this one

GhostZ said:
ya but i would rather stay at three so that we are pretty safe on being able to get him, if u know what i mean, i dont want to take any chances on this one

Trust me we will be fine. Good things happen to those who wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back