Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So we sit with picks 61, 93, 174, 224, 237, 243

We know JRob is gonna move around some...and I'm sure he would love to regain a 4th rnd pick

Looks to me like the only scenarios to regain a 4th would be to trade down out of the 2nd and get an early 3rd and the teams 4th...we would have to give up a late rnd pick or flip flop picks in later rnds to make this work

other option would be to trade away next yrs 3rd rnder to get back into this years 4th

Any other ideas of how to get JRob a 4th

So we sit with picks 61, 93, 174, 224, 237, 243

We know JRob is gonna move around some...and I'm sure he would love to regain a 4th rnd pick

Looks to me like the only scenarios to regain a 4th would be to trade down out of the 2nd and get an early 3rd and the teams 4th...we would have to give up a late rnd pick or flip flop picks in later rnds to make this work

other option would be to trade away next yrs 3rd rnder to get back into this years 4th

Any other ideas of how to get JRob a 4th
Trade Dennis Kelly...

I would not want to trade out of 2nd to get another 3rd round pick, our first pick was less of an impact player already as it is. I would rather trade one of next years picks.

I would not want to trade out of 2nd to get another 3rd round pick, our first pick was less of an impact player already as it is. I would rather trade one of next years picks.
Trade next years everything

Who the hell knows what 2021 life will be like. If we can slip in another playoff run like last season do it!!

Trade next years everything

Who the hell knows what 2021 life will be like. If we can slip in another playoff run like last season do it!!
I totally agree....we know the college guys are already going to have missed a good bit of the off season workout and I'm very worried that college ball won't be played this yr or if it is it will just be an abbreviated schedule

I would give next years 3rd for two 4ths this year. Numerous teams have multiple 4ths.

Still a number of quality players available to start the day.

I would give next years 3rd for two 4ths this year. Numerous teams have multiple 4ths.

Still a number of quality players available to start the day.
No way a team gives up 2 4ths for next years 3rd .... from the trade value charts we would probably have to throw in a 7th this yr along with the 3rd next to get back in the 4th at a decent spot

by the trade value charts next yrs 3rd gets us to about pick 25 in this yrs 4th

I almost crapped my pants in both rnds when the Pats traded up just before us in the 2nd and then 2 spots before us in the 3rd...thought for sure that they were going to snipe the guys I wanted

Titans picks today 174, 224, 237, 243

Using the trade value charts If we want to move up in the 5th
trading 224 would get us to 158
trading 237 would get us to 161
trading 243 would get us to 163
trading 237 and 243 would get us to 152
trading 224 and 237 would get us to 149

Wow the Vikings have THREE 4ths, THREE 5ths, THREE 6ths and FOUR 7ths.

I say lets trade a decent pick next year for some more picks this year. No way they can use all that. They've already drafted 4 players!

Wow the Vikings have THREE 4ths, THREE 5ths, THREE 6ths and FOUR 7ths.

I say lets trade a decent pick next year for some more picks this year. No way they can use all that. They've already drafted 4 players!

Lots of those dudes gonna be getting injured in the preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back