Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This is a long shot, but it's worth a try. Please help a fellow Titans fan out. I live in El Paso, Texas and there's no way I'd be able to make it up to Training Camp in either location. However, I've heard that they have a great selection of Titans game and practice used equipment. Would anyone who is going to camp be willing to grab some of those jerseys and ship them to me? I'm interested in big name players even if they're not on the team anymore (George, Kearse, McNair, Wycheck, Bulluck, Payton). I'd pay for the jersey and the shipping of course. If anyone is willing please let me know. I'd appreciate any help I can get. And if not, have a good time at camp anyway. Thanks

Adam

You're not going to find any of the big name jersey's. I bought a Godfrey game worn jersey last year and that was the biggest "name" on the rack

They run $60-80 a piece

I didn't see any out there yesterday, though I wasn't looking too hard. They may only have them for sale at BSP and not in Clarksville.

I'm probably not gonna make it to training camp this year, but I need someone to pick me up two Kimrin practice jerseys if they see any.

Broken Record said:
I'm probably not gonna make it to training camp this year, but I need someone to pick me up two Kimrin practice jerseys if they see any.

I'll look when the team gets back to Baptist Sports Park for Training Camp. They're not selling any in Clarksville.

Titanium said:
I'll look when the team gets back to Baptist Sports Park for Training Camp. They're not selling any in Clarksville.

Thank ya kindly, just let me know if you find any. If for some reason I'm able to get over to BSP myself I'll let you know.

Last year practice worn jerseys were $25 (though there werent very many of them compared to '04), and game worn jerseys were $50-100. There really wasnt a lot or rhyme or reason to the pricing, although generally if a guy was still on the team, it was a $100 jersey. And like Tricia said, none of the big names were out there. And you'll see a TON of names on those jerseys that even us hardcore training camp junkies have a hard time remembering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back