Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Despite a continuous downpour of rain which made it difficult to pass and for players to keep their feet under them, a few hundred fans braved the weather to witness the opening of training camp. "We can't control what the weather is going to be like (for a game), so we came out here and you've got to get through it," S Vincent Fuller said. "Sometimes the conditions will be like this … so go out there, have fun and take care of your business. If the fans can come out here and stand in the rain, we can definitely play in it." Though rookie RB LenDale White was not present due to being unable to arrive in short order after agreeing to a contract Thursday, he is expected to be present today. QB Vince Young had a tough time passing a rain-soaked football but was happy to be present. "I wanted to be out here in the rain, with the guys," said Young. "I basically told (my agent) I wanted to be here and work with my teammates and show those guys I want to do all I can to win ball games."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Not to worry. I also read he looked sharp and had six completions in a row. Any QB is going to have some problems with a wet ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back