Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Hey Nendzone, can we expect another year of fantastic training camp reports? I haven't seen you post for a while, so I figured after your superb efforts last year you may have been picked up by a national media outlet and can't give us your exclusive insight anymore......

For those who missed them, here is an example of Peggy's great work from last year's training camp....

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=12971&highlight=training+camp

We'll get the Training Camp forum up next week along with a photo section in the gallery. Nendzone has been away from these forums for some time but I am hopeful she makes a return soon.

With the camps up in Clarksville for the first couple of weeks, it'll be harder to get up there for some who were regulars last year. But we'll still have daily reports for those who attend to post their comments.

I don't know what Nendzone's plans for camp are. I'm sure it was a lot easier for her to go from Green Hills to BSP every day than it would be to go to Clarksville. And seeing as how she hasn't even posted once this calendar year, maybe she wouldn't even be going to BSP...

Personally, I'm not planning on going this year. But hopefully someone is out there giving updates.

I emailed her in January and she said she was really busy back then and that it would last at least through March. That's the last I talked to her.

Same here. Peg was somewhere with limited net access and was extremely busy. Hopefully, she'll be back in time for the season. I miss her insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back