Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseb...175.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-mlb-dodger

Lendale White says
"I would never trade away the three years with Matt as my quarterback," White told the Denver Post. "But if I was an NFL team, I don't know how you could not take Vince Young.

"A quarterback's job is to control the game. When a guy throws for 260 [yards] and runs for 200 in the biggest game of the year, he doesn't just control a game, he shows he can completely take it over.

"Nothing against Matt, but Vince has to be the No. 1 guy."

Lendale :banned: until after the draft buddy..

he answered the question honestly. i have no problem with that. in fact, it's kind of refreshing. i'm tired of the politically correct answer all the time.

Torch7 said:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseb...175.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-mlb-dodger

Lendale White says
"I would never trade away the three years with Matt as my quarterback," White told the Denver Post. "But if I was an NFL team, I don't know how you could not take Vince Young.

"A quarterback's job is to control the game. When a guy throws for 260 [yards] and runs for 200 in the biggest game of the year, he doesn't just control a game, he shows he can completely take it over.

"Nothing against Matt, but Vince has to be the No. 1 guy."

Lendale :banned: until after the draft buddy..
Im sure Matt will encourage the team that drafts him to make a move for LenDale now:winker:

Well, since White is going to slide to the second round anyways, maybe he will get to team up with VY after all (meaning we pick him up with our 2nd rounder)...

that would be pretty cool, because it already seems like he has respect for him, but i dont know if lendale is willing to work hard enough to be a top rb in the league, and thats something that we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back