Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The Tennessean today reported Ty Laws Agent acknowledging that the titans are one the the front runners when it comes to interest in teams with Ty Law. I think it would be a great asset.

if we add ty law....forget the playoffs can i say SUPER BOWL contender!@!!!!!!!!! brings back memories of the 99 season 1 yd :'((((

Don't get on the Superbowl bandwagon just yet.

Offense is still suspect - expecially the O-line. No hopkins but a new tackle. The line wasnt the best last season and we are retaining two gaurds, a new experienced center who should help it out but the new Right Tackle will be interesting (may use Stewart, draft Brick and leaves Roos there)

McNair - if around - needs to get a repore with the WRs, it was a problem last season.

Running Backs - no 100 yard games, no 1000 yard season from Henry or Brown.

Defense still has Schwartz as the DC and the DTs and opposite DE (Odom, LaBoy) need to perform all the time, not some of the time.

Ty Law is not the same Ty Law you saw two seasons ago. The Patriots are a very smart organization. There's a reason they got rid of him despite him being the best player on their defense at the time. Yes, I know he got twelve picks, but that wasn't covering a number 1 or 2 receiver. And now he's a year older and probably still wants a big pay day that we can't afford...

Patriots got rid of Ty Law because of his money and that he wouldn't take a pay cut.

Ty Law wasn't the covering the #1 reciever? The Jets have no CBs, of course he was covering the #1 reciever. Who else was David Barrett? please.
You don't pay what the Jets paid Ty Law to not be the #1.

i doubt i says anything about pacman. teams dont give up on a top 10 pick who got better as the season went on. hill on the other hand, doesnt have anything promised to him.

I thought we were solid at corner. I'm big on Pac and Reynaldo.
Hell, I even think Woolfolk is going to be ok...

Beckham, Waddell & Gardner are nobody special to me.
Seems like going out and getting Law is overkill...
then again there is plenty I don't know.

edit note: why is this thread in the draft forum?

Ewker said:
just because you dont like the kid personally, doesnt mean he didnt improve. i think he showed improvement from week 3 to week 16. if can't see his improvement, you're letting your personal bias get in the way.

sorry, I saw no improvement with him. He caused more problems on the field with his childish antics. Look at the last game of the season and tell me how he improved from game 3. He was so unimpressive that Fisher yanked him out of the game.

He can do a good job retuning punts and kickoffs. As a DB he isn't that good. He can be in time when he gets rids of his dumb#8@ attitude

Law would at least give the 2nd year corners a good example on the playing field. They could use that. The swagger that Law and Pacman could have together would be ridiculous....but it had better translate to plays.

Hoffa said:
I saw him regress from Week 12-16.
Did you see him get benched last game?
not because of his play, but because of his attitude.

week 12 against san fran i thought was one of his better games. held brandon lloyd to 3 receptions for 30 yards. should have had 2 picks that game, but dropped both of them.

week 13 he regressed a little from the previous week, although he was going against better competition. reggie wayne got 3 receptions for 50 yards including a 27 yard td pass.

week 14 against houston he won the game with his PR for a TD. houston's leading receiver was domanick davis in receptions and yards.

weeks 15 and 16 were probably his worst since week 5 or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back