Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With Pacman on his criminal escapades or being connected in criminal activity this offseason like many of us probably thought was going to occur. How long will it be before we dump him and since he will very likely end up in prison or jail. The Law is still out there is there any way we could drop this very talented but seemingly wanting to get in trouble and just think he can get away with anything and eventually land in prison PacMan? Law would be cheaper and far more expirenced at this point. If not Ty Law when do we go and fill this void at CB that in my way of thinking will be there? Oh wait thats right we will be in the top 10 in the Draft next year maybe we will get a chance to blow another draft pick in 2007 draft. (sorry just frustration talking and the season has not even started) Where do we go for a solid CB???

"ty law looks very appealing now doesn't he"

no, he doesnt. he's on the downside of his career and has been a problem himself. i remember him calling bill belichick a liar and how he didnt want to play for patriots anymore.

he's just looking for one more big payday.

Ty Law with10 INT and a trip the Pro Bowl last year. If thats a downside to a career ill take it. Thats more interceptions and more pro bowlers than we have had in 3 years and going to the pro bowl and an alternate does not count. Yeah i guess we wouldnt want anyone productive on Deffense thats right.

pacmansig0oz.gif

bigtitan53279 said:
"ty law looks very appealing now doesn't he"

no, he doesnt. he's on the downside of his career and has been a problem himself. i remember him calling bill belichick a liar and how he didnt want to play for patriots anymore.

he's just looking for one more big payday.
I would like to add a coltfreaks.com thankyou to that reply please.

TitansCountry25 said:
Ty Law with10 INT and a trip the Pro Bowl last year. If thats a downside to a career ill take it. Thats more interceptions and more pro bowlers than we have had in 3 years and going to the pro bowl and an alternate does not count. Yeah i guess we wouldnt want anyone productive on Deffense thats right.
and that's why the jets let him go, even though he had an option for this year? oh, did i mention the HC of the jets is his former position coach? if mangini thought he was worth it, he would be a jet right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back