Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Alright, there was a thread like this is in another forum that I use. There are fans from every NFL team in this forum pretty much. Anyway, the highest number of votes went to the Browns and the......Titans.

So I wanted to know, are our Uni's that bad? And in your NON-BIASED opinion, who has the ugliest uniforms in the NFL?

My vote goes to the Bengals.

The Dolphins uniform is the worst
UGHH, that bright orange alternative
THAT DISGUSTING, home flurescent home green/aqua jersey
Not to mention a weird helmet logo

Seattle new uni are terrible.
Patriots silver helmet stinks

I think Titan two tone blue is a modern classic - just gotta get the sword on there and drop the fireball.

best helmet is Bengals - I like the tiger stripes

But no one is as bad as the old Orlando Thunder from the World League of American Football...

bell.jpg

In America, can you change jerseys every year, you know change the style, shades of colour, logo etc, or do you have to do it like every 4-5 years? In England, Replica shirts change every year

Buffalo, to this day.

Then it's Miami on certain days. I'm not what you'd call an "accessorizer" if that's even a word, but those colors don't go with anything.

Broncos, without a doubt. Their old unis weren't terrible, though. Those Seahwaks unis are pretty bad too - though, THEIR old ones were pretty good.

Broncos, Panthers,
I don't know who does not like our uni's but our I think ours are by far one of the tops up their with the Cowboys (whom I despise), Packers, Steelers and Rams. I do agree our helmet logo needs to switch with the logo with the sword

Starkiller said:
But no one is as bad as the old Orlando Thunder from the World League of American Football...

Last year I saw an alternate Seahawks jersey that looked a lot like that, apparently they were test marketing it in Canada. It was truly hideous.

I like Miami's, Bronco's, Bengal's, and The new Seahawk Unis were much better than the old ones. The Colts are the worst in the NFL. If you havent changed your uniform significantly since before the 1980s then you're in this boat. Including: Green Bay, Browns, Raiders, Cowboys, Giants, Jets, and the Chiefs could use some new ones, but they aren't too bad.

The logo on the Titans helmet needs changing
Other than that though, I think we have one of the best looking jerseys in the league, along with the Rams, whose jersey I love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back