Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Young made a surprise appearance at a middle school in Texas, In the coverage they showed #10 was sporting a Titans Jersey(#80 which as most know former Longhorn Bo Scaife) I found it interesting that while making an appearence he KNEW would be televised chosing to wear the Titans Uniform. Dropping a not so subtle hint to where he wants to play..
What does it mean...Nothing. But I loved seeing #10 in the colors..

I think this shows us something. He wants to be here, he's eager it would seem. He knows he isn't going to play for the Texans, his homeside team but maybe he's thinking of the Houston Oilers - the team he would have grown up with? Maybe thats the true story.. he wants to be with us..

Leinart hasn't shown anything - his real passion is Hollywood.

VYoung has passion for the team (it seems), his team mates and the game - I think he's the man to lead us to be honest. I think he's the "safe" pick now.

thnom said:
I think this shows us something. He wants to be here, he's eager it would seem. He knows he isn't going to play for the Texans, his homeside team but maybe he's thinking of the Houston Oilers - the team he would have grown up with? Maybe thats the true story.. he wants to be with us..

VYoung has passion for the team (it seems), his team mates and the game - I think he's the man to lead us to be honest. I think he's the "safe" pick now.
u hit it right on the mark man, i dont have anything else i could add to that, and i truly hope that vince is comming to tennessee

Yeah, he did look good sporting the away jersey, but there's one thing that bothers me about Vince; the fact that he might play "extreme athlete" before Quarterback. What I mean by that is he'll sport his athletic prowess or running skills instead of dropping back and getting the ball in our recievers hands. After putting so many draft picks into the reciever position last year and all the money we gave to Givens, I'm afraid it could all be a waste. With Leinart, you almost are guarunteed he'll drop back first and probably always. However, this could be a silly worry of mine and not worth the time stating. One thing I like about Vince is his confidence and leadership. Infact, those traits are something I think both Vince and Leinart possess and are something this team needs at the QB position.

I dont think it means anything, other than he was wearing the jersey of a teammate. Athletes wear other teams jersey's all the time.

I do think he looks good in the colors though!

but u gotta think about this, hes not in the nfl yet, thats a hint that he wants to play here definately, it seems like he likes our organization cause if he didnt y would he wear the jersey? other than the teammate thing but that was a while ago when he was a teammate

I will be first in line to get a jersey if he comes to Tennessee.

Regardless of what happens, it's cool that right now this looks like a very real possibility.

I'm sure Chow and Johnson will put in overtime, and so will Young, to make sure his passing and timing with receivers is where it should be.

lol, ima get one as soon as i can, someone on this site already has one tho cause they got it custom lol so thats the first person with it

thnom said:

This may or may not be true. But I will say that I feel alot better about a player knowing he is putting in the time to talk to the youngsters out there. VY has visited a few schools in Houston, so that is a good sign.

ML isn't looking so good right now because the only press you see on him is when he is with the Hollywood crowd. Not good as far as PR goes.

Who cares? Of course Vince wants to play here (this isn't like college recruiting). If Houston passes on him as the #1 pick, his real dream and he knows NO is not going to take him he is going to want to go as high in the draft as possible. He wants to be the first QB picked in the draft. Right now it looks like that would have to be TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back