Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Did anyone catch Vince being interviewed by Sterling Sharpe on the NFL Network's "Rookie Photo Shoot" show last night. Not surprisingly Young exuded confidence. When Sharpe mentioned that people question his abilities to take snaps directly from center (as opposed to shotgun) Vince shrugged it off, chuckled and replied "And?". Later he started to bring up the improvements to our defence and he finished up by saying (I'm doing this from memory but I think this is pretty close):

"Y'all are sleeping on us, but you'd better wake up and open your eyes. 'Cuz we're coming."

Man those words just geeked me right up ... I'm like Starr Jones two minutes before Krispy Kreme opens... like Rosey O'Donnell the day before the SI swimsuit issue gets released...

:jump:YEEEEEE HAW Let the games begin!!!!:jump:

edit: Thanks TJ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA! YOU AIN'T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT THIS CRAZY FAN SLEEPIN, IAM WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE AWAKE VINCE! but them haters are fixing to wake up! now just wait and see when he does take over, GET READY ME LADS, THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST RIDE AS A TITANS FAN THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD!

Yeah I saw it it. I though it was great. He was reppin the defense. "Thorton and Keith at backers. Big Haynes at d line. Pacman."

Definately enjoyed it

definately a sign of things to come! see, i saw it on nfl.com, but they did not show the whole thing. the part that was on that i liked, is when vince and two other players were rappin a song , called ain't to hot for a pimp! that was funny! vernan davis really strikes me though, i like that kid and i hope that he does very well in san fran!

yes, there is alittle bit there, but i am gonna throw a fit , because there is no were near enough, they did not show any of the vince young with sterling sharpe where he did those things, WHICH WHAT I REEEEEALLY WANNA SEE! i would be a perfect angel if i got to see it!:brow:

You two don't have nfl network? That's a real shame. It's fantastic to have. Anyway, they'll by repeating the show a lot over the next month or more.

Also, Sharpe said he didn't think Young would play well this year. He thinks he needs a year in the NFL before he can succeed. Mainly, he thinks the Titans as a whole team will struggle. However, he acted as if Young were our starter and never even mentioned Volek.

right now, we do as a trail period, but i have funky hours because of my job so thats why i missed it! we have dish network, and what they are doing is a trail period for nfl network, and you are right, it is awesome!

I saw it last Tuesday, he also said he would be the Rookie of the Year- said our defense will be good because, "we have Big Al up front, Pacman holding the the backfield, and Thorton and Keith Bulluck holding down the LB's."- then he said we are a sleeper team, and could make the playoffs, it was also mentioned he was preparing like he was about to start, it was a loose interview, they were throwing the ball- so it seemed like VY said a lot of stuff that he really meant, I especially when he said,"And?!?"..........

I would have loved to have seen that, but I'm stuck in Charter Communications land, and they pulled Nfl Network last Dec. ( or NFL Net pulled them, not sure which) I could go to DirecTV, but that's kinda hard form me to do...

So will all of you please join me. Call, write and in general annoy charter until they return NFL network to thier line up....THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back