Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
copy that link and send it to everyone you know that will sign it. the more signs the better chance the titans wont pass on him because they will see that the fans want him and where theres fans theres money:lol:

Obviously this petition will have zero effect on whether or not they will take Young. As a fan, I would think it would be much better to have the coachs and staff look at the players, analyze and test them, get together and go over evaluations and then pick the player.

VolnTitan said:
Obviously this petition will have zero effect on whether or not they will take Young.
the petition gets sent to Bud Adams and the staff of the titans if theres enough signatures. thats the whole idea of a petition

NYTitansFan said:
copy that link and send it to everyone you know that will sign it. the more signs the better chance the titans wont pass on him because they will see that the fans want him and where theres fans theres money:lol:

Yea Im sure Floyd will gladly jeopardize his job to draft who the "fans" want.

I can see it now. Reese is prepared to pick Cutler or Ferguson with the 3rd pick and just before he makes the pick a messenger runs up and hands him the "Young" petition. Quickly looking over the 1000s of signatures Reese hesitates and decides not to go after the guy the Titans decided on through hunderds of hours of scouting and film watching but opts to take the fan favorite.

NOT

super_titan said:
Yea Im sure Floyd will gladly jeopardize his job to draft who the "fans" want.
the whole idea is to show floyd and the whole titans organization that we want vince and to convince them to put more thought into it

Soxcat said:
I can see it now. Reese is prepared to pick Cutler or Ferguson with the 3rd pick and just before he makes the pick a messenger runs up and hands him the "Young" petition. Quickly looking over the 1000s of signatures Reese hesitates and decides not to go after the guy the Titans decided on through hunderds of hours of scouting and film watching but opts to take the fan favorite.

NOT
:lol:

Maybe before we start filling out a bunch of petitions, we should wait until his pro day, and see how well he throws the 15-20 yard "out" routes. I've seen him throw accurately, but I've never seen him throw a ball that made me say, "Wow, look at the cannon on this kid!" In the NFL, you've got to be able to fire the ball into tight spots.

One of Billy Volek's biggest shortcomings has been his tendency to put just a bit too much air under the ball on short and mid-range passes. This extra bit of float gives defenders an extra half-step to make a play on the ball....which, in turn, has caused a number of incompletions and INT's. If we're going to take VY at #3, I'd like some kind of assurance that he'll be a better passer than Volek. (Who, as we all know, went undrafted.)

I don't mean this as a slam on VY....in fact, he's my personal favorite of all the candidates, and has as much upside potential of any player in the draft, including Bush. But the fact is, if he wants to be a top-three pick, he needs to prove that he can throw fastballs when necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back