Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
He won the espy award for best performance, he is also up for another award i think, its for best male athlete, im not sure on that one tho

ok, he was up for three, best performance, best male athlete, and best game, he won best performance, and best game. But for a collegate player to be getting awards like this over pro athletes really says something, and reggie bush has not won anything =] unless u want to count the team award for best game, but matt leinart went up there

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CaPGeCCxy7E"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CaPGeCCxy7E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ESPY catch of the year...WHAT

Da Architek said:
My roommates and I argued over that catch all season! I dont care what anybody says! Thats pass interference on alabama!

I have to agree with that. There is substantial contact by the receiver before he catches the ball. The one "saving grace" though, might be that the defender isn't playing the ball, but it's hard for me to see on such lowquality video.

should that have been a touchdown tho, because u can clearly see that his knees touched the ground way before he ended up in the endzone

Da Architek said:
My roommates and I argued over that catch all season! I dont care what anybody says! Thats pass interference on alabama!

WR was going for the ball and the DB never turned to look for it. No face guarding allowed in college football, so the DB will not get a call if he doesn;t even try to look for the ball. I don't think it was interference on Alabama even though it seems like it at first glance.

For some reason I was watching that Alabama game last year. I am not an Alabama fan or anything. I watched mostly Tennessee Vols games, but I happen to see that Bama game one evening. I saw that catch and I burst out laughing. Everyone around me asked, "Did he just catch that?!?" It was hilarious. I gained new respect for Prothro after that catch. He should get some kind of award for that. "Keep your friends close (the ball), keep your enemies even closer." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back