Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So with Vince being the third pick, and the first quarterback taken, what do you think his contract numbers will be?

$16M in guaranteed money?

I don't know, but I would expect it to be more than what Alex Smith got last year. Two picks lower, but higher overall salary cap and better college career make me think VY will break the bank with the higest rookie qb deal yet.

Pay him. In 10 years, it won't matter. It will have been small potatoes. And nobody ever seems to understand that. It's like death and taxes. Salaries go up. In a few years it will seem like nothig. Just give him what he wants and move on. It's really a silly thing if you ask me. Not even Mannings absurd contract was enuff to hamper the Colts. The only time I can think, and I have a crappy memory, that a contract really hamstrung a franchise was Kevin Garnett. Just pay the man what he wants.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
Pay him. In 10 years, it won't matter. It will have been small potatoes. And nobody ever seems to understand that. It's like death and taxes. Salaries go up. In a few years it will seem like nothig. Just give him what he wants and move on. It's really a silly thing if you ask me. Not even Mannings absurd contract was enuff to hamper the Colts. The only time I can think, and I have a crappy memory, that a contract really hamstrung a franchise was Kevin Garnett. Just pay the man what he wants.
If you are hiring, I'm available. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back