Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good. They’re getting congratulated for the crap they’ve done this season. That should make replacing some of them easier.
:sarcasm: :puke:

Edit: accidentally clicked on the second emoji, but it actually fits.

The professional athletes from the other teams offense are going to see what our guys have to go through.

I imagine there will be a lot of laughing from non-Titans during the game...
"Oh my God, can you believe this play? Can you believe it exists? Can you believe it's being called in an actual game? Who cares that this is an exhibition kind of thing, this is some clown shit."

NFC defense is going to be all like, "OK, this is supposed to be a fun, high-scoring game, but how do we not defend this? These playcalls defend themselves!"

I imagine there will be a lot of laughing from non-Titans during the game...
"Oh my God, can you believe this play? Can you believe it exists? Can you believe it's being called in an actual game? Who cares that this is an exhibition kind of thing, this is some clown ****."

NFC defense is going to be all like, "OK, this is supposed to be a fun, high-scoring game, but how do we not defend this? These playcalls defend themselves!"

Can you imagine the look on the AFC QB's face when Downing tells them after the play that it was schemed to hit the open defender.

Downing will be probably fired. just chill guys. Vrabel isn’t going to come out and insult the guy in public no matter how bad you want him to because we all despise is offense. NO NFL HC will do that. It’s been 2 days. Relax. if we start next season with Downing then we can all go off on Vrabel. But it’s not time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back