Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: CB Michael Waddell is expected to be sidelined 4-6 months after rupturing his right patella tendon in a freak accident. He said the injury occurred while he was playing with his 2-year-old son. "It was just a freak accident," Waddell said Monday. "We were just running around and I slipped. I don't know how it happened, but it happened." Waddell may miss two to four regular season games and the Titans already have limited depth at corner though drafted Courtland Finnegan from Samford this weekend. The agent for veteran cornerback Ty Law has said his client is interested in joining the Titans, but right now they can't afford him.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

On the radio this morning, Wycheck said Waddell should have gutted it out and gone into work after the injury, then "accidentally trip" while on the Titans' property so they would be liable for his injury. :winker:

Brian said:
:ha:

Big fan of addition by subtraction. Woolfolk have any kids???

Absolutely Amazing, the sleeping - non-posting for awhile - hath awakened with a renewed vigor for negativity :sad2: . The real answer to your question is no, he doesn't have any yet. He does have a little brother on his way to college, which was also All City in Denver, playing, you got it, your worst thought or nightmare Corner at the same high school (Class 5A - Thomas Jefferson Spartans). So in 4 years, who knows, we might go through this STUFF all over again..... God Help everyone especially the board administrators.. TJ.

I have a real question for you .... If Andre beats out Hill in Camp, what will you say then.... Maybe you will say Fisher and Everett Withers are on drugs... I would hope that you finally just go back into that long slumber.... I know you probably don't even know who Mr. Withers is do you....

Here is a torturesome pic for you:

View attachment 1571

Brian said:
I'd say 'we're in trouble'.

Nice to know you still care.

And then you will have proven everything I have ever said concerning obvious biased against. I will tell you one thing.... consistency is definitely one of your traits. Now please go back to sleep for awhile.... This place has been so peaceful... How many people on this board would love to see us stay separated.... I would say a majority, so I will tell you what I will do. I will be the bigger man right now and ignore anything else you say in this thread (under the condition it is not a direct insult). ok... here goes...........:banned: :banned:

WoolfolksUncle said:
I have a real question for you .... If Andre beats out Hill in Camp, what will you say then.
Brian said:
I'd say 'we're in trouble'.
WoolfolksUncle said:
And then you will have proven everything I have ever said concerning obvious biased against.
Yeah ok.

Keep your chin up WU. Waddell's down, Pacman can't stay out of trouble, and we didn't draft any CB's. Andre might be handed the position again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back