Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a chance Henry doesn't make the roster. Nash is an unknown but is cheap. With White, why do you need Henry?

He has little trade value but I don't think he's guaranteed to be on the roster when the Jets come to town.

I was thinking I could have had a V8, but Youbooty? I don't swing that way.....not that there is anything wrong with that....

I argued with my brother about this earlier. It was worth a third just to find out how good Henry would be. We wound up with pot-head Travis, but it could've been Pro Bowl Travis we got. Sometimes you have to take chances.

Nash may be cheap, but so is Henry. I think he gets another solid year to prove himself, as long as he stays away from recreational activities with Pacman.

If I had my choice, Brown and White. I like the combo. But Brown is probably gone next year. Henry deserves another chance sort of, but at his age, he ain't gonna change, he should have straightened up by now. And I think we all know that. So he should be cut too. White may be the only one left.

Henry restructured for the vet minimum didnt he? Nash is still cheaper but youd have to keep Henry... plua hes signed through, what, 2008. However this is Brown's last year on his contract. I guess we'll see what happens.

I think you have to keep Henry unless Nash beats him out on the field... and even then you might wanna keep both. Right now, TH is probably one of the best bargains in the league. (as long as he lays off the weed)

Who wants that guy?

I don't want some guy named your-booty on my team.

He's a poor mans andre dyson who would not have given us much help at CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back