Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? Well, they march 11 guys out there.
Garrad says something like: down, twins-right scram utah hut hut...
Then we lay down and the zebra's raise their arms.

quite simple really.

Yeah, I guess it's a bit ironic that the last game is going to end with the same poor tackling the Titans had in the first game of the season. This one looks like it's going to end up uglier, though.

Quitting ?

I've never seen a Fisher-coached team quit before, but I think this is it. This game is pitiful, painful, embarassing, disgraceful, disgusting, --- and that's just the 1st half !!!

I think the NFL could give the Titans DOUBLE draft picks & twice the salary cap this year and there'd STILL be too many holes to filll ....

Wow, all this we suck stuff is sad. From reading this message board with all the colts suck stuff when they don`t suck shows how silly some fans are here. Hope for the best and quit acting chidish with colts suck junk.

Titans in 2006!!!!!!!

TitansRuleU said:
Wow, all this we suck stuff is sad. From reading this message board with all the colts suck stuff when they don`t suck shows how silly some fans are here. Hope for the best and quit acting chidish with colts suck junk.
You don't get it do you? Do you think sucking is about wins and losses? It's relative bro. The Colts could go undefeated winning Super Bowls 3 years in a row and on this board the :coltssuk:
Now we can say we suck when we lose, but it's a different kind of suck, understand? It's like a word that has dual usages. If you think it's silly (and it is) nobody has got a gun to your head making you read the smack forum. It's just smack. Smack is just a bunch of taunts, jokes, abuse, and BS...

oh and by the way and don't forget the :coltssuk:
and so do we, just in a different way.

Colts sucking is terminal btw. They can't help it.
They will always suck. Why? Because the :coltssuk:

I don't expect you to get it but I am the King of Fools and just plain silly...
just the same the :coltssuk:

Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back