Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if it was a Krav Maga move he used on that scary woman that frightened him so bad.
That woman that poured a drink on him? The one who claims he shoved her to the ground? Why don’t we presume he’s innocent until proven otherwise.

Krav Maga aka the art of fighting dirty. Not sure that's the best martial art for a pass rusher to learn to improve, especially for an edge guy.

That woman that poured a drink on him? The one who claims he shoved her to the ground? Why don’t we presume he’s innocent until proven otherwise.
if we are going that route...

that woman who ALLEGEDLY poured a drink on him. Why dont we presume SHE is innocent until proven otherwise?

Krav Maga aka the art of fighting dirty. Not sure that's the best martial art for a pass rusher to learn to improve, especially for an edge guy.
Aaron Donald is the best DL in football. Mack is a stud too. I'd follow their footsteps in a heartbeat.

Got to love the fact this guy is doing whatever he thinks he needs to do to be a great player. He might be a real wild card this year because if he can produce at all our defense is going to be special. He isn't just a smallish speed rusher either at 6'4, 260 and learning to use his hands maintaining balance can make a difference.

Got to love the fact this guy is doing whatever he thinks he needs to do to be a great player. He might be a real wild card this year because if he can produce at all our defense is going to be special. He isn't just a smallish speed rusher either at 6'4, 260 and learning to use his hands maintaining balance can make a difference.
I get a kick out the fact that his pro comp was Denico Autry. Brilliant

Sidenote: my wife LOVES crab rangoon but always orders the “crab maga”. I assume that’s some sort of Chinese/Israeli martial art involving cream cheese and wonton wrappers.

so, I'm assuming since it's 7/30 now, and it's not plastered all over the board --- that either that altercation he was involved in was taken care of, settled, or put on the back burner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back