Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
just wanted to say F Cairo santos.
Good game by the bears. Looks like despite their s***ty QB situation, their D will carry them pretty far.
Mack is an animal.

Didn’t they give up 2 firsts for him? That’s steep and we wouldn’t have Simmons.

Or, I suppose, Wilson.
lol wilson, what good is that lard ass

in the end it worked out ok for us, we get Simmons for 4 more yrs if not longer, and at a great rate. Mack is making 23M a yr, and it cost them two 1st rd picks just to get to the point of throwing QB money at a LB....

I think we did the right thing not chasing Mack.

Texans we're playing with some emotions today mostly due to the HC getting fired. Chances are that they'll be flat next week against the Titans.

Texans we're playing with some emotions today mostly due to the HC getting fired. Chances are that they'll be flat next week against the Titans.
Ya, picked Jax to stay w/in 5.5 pts but I did correctly call the under 54 total between the 2.
Looked like Hou isn’t gonna lay down for the season but still helped by beating Jax.

Go Browns

Looks like I made a bad call wanting us to sign Breida, but man... I was screaming about us signing Robby Anderson all offseason. Would be real nice to have him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back