Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Titans stat but had to laugh at nfl.com talking about Kyler Murray's 80 yd bomb to Kirk...Kirk ran it in from the 38-40 yd line so not a 80 yd bomb lol...still an impressive throw/catch though.

Not a Titans stat but had to laugh at nfl.com talking about Kyler Murray's 80 yd bomb to Kirk...Kirk ran it in from the 38-40 yd line so not a 80 yd bomb lol...still an impressive throw/catch though.

You take away his 80 yarder and the 4 yard pass to Hopkins that went for 60 yards and Murray was 7 for 22 for 48 yards against the awful Cowboys defense. Dude is not an elite QB.

I was bored at work today but today is The birthday of former standout Titans TE Taylor Thompson.
Just a small piece of the GREAT draft work Ruston Webster did for us.

Lol wasn’t he originally a defensive lineman or something, and they thought he would be a great tight end for some reason? I won’t miss all of those players that they claimed had potential

You take away his 80 yarder and the 4 yard pass to Hopkins that went for 60 yards and Murray was 7 for 22 for 48 yards against the awful Cowboys defense. Dude is not an elite QB.

He should’ve stuck to baseball, he’s a great athlete but terrible QB

But but but he was the ROTY lol
That should have been Jacobs
Completely agree with you on Murray

Lol yeah I had Cardinals fans jumping on me last night for saying he was a mediocre passer and they proceeded to tell me about how its not easy being in the pro bowl your rookie year.

Shut them up for good when my reply was "Oh you mean like Vince Young?" lmao

Lol wasn’t he originally a defensive lineman or something, and they thought he would be a great tight end for some reason? I won’t miss all of those players that they claimed had potential
Yep, DE.
Easily overlooked pick (4th rd??? When no one else wanted him period) among the rest of the trash heap that was left behind by Webster.

Jacobs?!
How bout BROWN!!!

Seriously, I thought ROTY was a 2 man race last year between Jacobs and brown. Murray had no business winning that.
This is why SB MVP is a worthless accolade. They just give it to the QB of the winning team outside a super performance by someone else AND a marginalQB performance.
53 SB and something like 17 non QB and only 4-5 non QB/RB.

Jacobs?!
How bout BROWN!!!

Seriously, I thought ROTY was a 2 man race last year between Jacobs and brown. Murray had no business winning that.
This is why SB MVP is a worthless accolade. They just give it to the QB of the winning team outside a super performance by someone else AND a marginalQB performance.
53 SB and something like 17 non QB and only 4-5 non QB/RB.
I agree, Brown had a great year but I still think it should have bee Jacobs
And yes it always seems it's the QB...saw it with Mannings SB win with Indy...should have been Rhodes or someone on D

Per @ESPNStatsInfo #Titans RB Derrick Henry's 588 Rush yards are the most by a reigning rushing champ through 6 games since Chris Johnson in 2010. The last repeat rush champ was LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006-07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back