Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Go Titans is now back online under our new provider. Sorry for the downtime but a top 100 provider going out of business with less then 24 hours notice was far beyond my control.

welcome-back-kotter.jpg

Does seem to be running faster.

If everything was transferred over to a new server, why didn't I have to reenter my password to log back in?

If everything was transferred over to a new server, why didn't I have to reenter my password to log back in?

My same server, just in a different facility in the same building. My previous provider went out of business. All that changed was moving the server from one rack to a different one and main bandwidth provider to XO Communications. Only thing inside the server itself was updating to our new IP assignment.

My same server, just in a different facility in the same building. My previous provider went out of business. All that changed was moving the server from one rack to a different one and main bandwidth provider to XO Communications. Only thing inside the server itself was updating to our new IP assignment.

It went funky a couple times but I refreshed and all good

Ah okay, got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back