Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I have the feeling that reese will sign mcnair and then go after a team running back either bush if he is left or deangelo williams. He will try to pick up a qb in latewr rounds.

Doubt he takes DeAngelo at #3. It's very uncertain where he could slot. Early indications are anywhere from #5 to #17. Big range.

In the end, I doubt we'll reach. I think we'll take what falls and move on.

I heard San Fran is very interested in DeAngelo... I actually go to college at Memphis and I must say, the kid is amazing. I think he might end up better than Bush... that said there is pretty much no chance that we draft him.

D. Williams will be outstanding and probably the best "Running-back" ... from my point of view, not saying that he will be a better playmaker than Bush, but I could be convinced otherwise.

Starkiller said:
I know exactly what Floyd is going to do. I just don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone... :ha:
He will pick a player or he will trade down and pick a player. Thats what Floyd will do.

GLinks said:
Upon further review, Floyd Reese...will make...a decision.

That's my best guess.

and chances are it might not be a "fan favorite"
nor will it be who we think it will be

when was the last time Floyd took someone we all "knew" he would take ?

really Vig? there was alot of talk about Aaron Rodgers / Mike Williams / DJ

and saying everyone knew it was this guy or that guy guy says noone knew

nice try though

Aaron Rodgers? Wtf, hell no, show me anyone who thought we would draft him.

And true some people speculated about Mike Williams because of Chow, but how many seriously thought we would draft him? I sure didn't.

Derrick Johnson was a posibility I agree, but that means there were 3 real candidates in my book, not exactly as overwhelming as it is this year.

Vigsted said:
Aaron Rodgers? Wtf, hell no, show me anyone who thought we would draft him.
Be careful what you ask for. I read some mock last year that said the Titans were going to take him and I was pretty much convinced. That was before I ever started posting my brain droppings on the internet though so that might be no count. I don't really claim to to much of anything so there's another strike. But I am someone...so technically that makes me pretty much anyone...
In any case, I thought they would take Rodgers. I was actually surprised to see him go so late.

there were several mocks having us take Alex Smith one week and then Aaron Rodgers the next
there were some MW's
Rolle's
Ferguson's
etc.....

it wasn't as clear cut as you think

Puck said:
and chances are it might not be a "fan favorite"
nor will it be who we think it will be

when was the last time Floyd took someone we all "knew" he would take ?

Upon further review, I won a bet that we'd take a TE first in 2004. But I don't think we "all" thought that way. At least not the guy I was betting against. I guessed it was Troupe in the end for the freakishness, but I thought Watson was running pretty close. I nailed it, but not the Texans trade scenario.

In last year's mocks, Jones became the pick the majority of the time. Rolle was second. Seemed like the need for a corner was too glaring.

BTW, I thought we would go after Mike Williams. Upon further review, I strongly hoped we would. In that little pre-draft contest we had, pick the player and position by round (that was fun, hope we do it again, Jeff) I ended up guessing corner, but I went with Rolle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back