Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
After many painful days of waiting I finally got a tonne of Titan stuff from SEC BIPOLAR.

Including this signed picture

titanstuff1.jpg

There are a tonne of signatures on it. Including the chosen one.

And the rest of what I got -

titanstuff.jpg

The white t-shirt, 2 hats, and the football all have a bunch of signatures on it.

Many thanks to BI POLAR for everything and thanks to MRS BIPOLAR for the white beanier. :brow:

Gunny said:
After many painful days of waiting I finally got a tonne of Titan stuff from SEC BIPOLAR.

Including this signed picture

titanstuff1.jpg

There are a tonne of signatures on it. Including the chosen one.

And the rest of what I got -

titanstuff.jpg

The white t-shirt, 2 hats, and the football all have a bunch of signatures on it.

Many thanks to BI POLAR for everything and thanks to MRS BIPOLAR for the white beanier. :brow:

Sweet. Enjoy them gunny.

Gunny said:
already up on the wall.
When I got my McNair, Henry, Kassel, Boiman, Loper, Volek, and Long autographs. My mom went to Walmart and bought me a frame that allowed me to look at both sides of the poster that were autographed

maximus said:
When I got my McNair, Henry, Kassel, Boiman, Loper, Volek, and Long autographs. My mom went to Walmart and bought me a frame that allowed me to look at both sides of the poster that were autographed

how do you hang it up?

Congratulations Gunny! BiPolar, where did you find the white and blue hat. I have a white one with the white logo but I need that white and blue one.

Moon pies are not too bad, they are kinda like Wagon Wheel down here, just smaller.

Havent had the nuts yet, we have mixed nuts down here. I am surprised both foods got through customs.

The shirt doesnt fit. It is way too big for me.

BI POLAR just bought me some stuff (which I am going to pay back) but we never talked sizes. The white t-shirt has 4 signatures on it but the blue one is clean.

Gunny said:
Moon pies are not too bad, they are kinda like Wagon Wheel down here, just smaller.

Havent had the nuts yet, we have mixed nuts down here. I am surprised both foods got through customs.

Every time I go to the States I have to bring back a bucketload of See's chocolate for my wife. Customs don't mind at all. Last time I went over (November last year) I had to take 30 packets of Tim Tams across with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back