Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
To steal/borrow from Gunny What would Reynaldo do if the Titans sign Law or Plummer? Or is it the oft troubled PacMan that takes a seat....Gunny answers (from the almighty) to the questions please.......

The answers all lay in the good book:

bookofreynaldo.jpg

:brow:

In specific to that question - He will beat out Plummer IMO, however I think he will be relegated (and pointlessly in my view, the unbias one view) to Nickelback.

However if Pacman ain't pulling his weight I can see Fisher happily benching him.

Honestly if Hill comes in with a strong offseason... P Jones may just be relegated to the the bench... just the shot his ego needs

I hope so and I hope he blows up even more this year and if it takes a seat from the pine to get PacMan to wake up then so be it.

Gunny said:
The answers all lay in the good book:

bookofreynaldo.jpg

:brow:

In specific to that question - He will beat out Plummer IMO, however I think he will be relegated (and pointlessly in my view, the unbias one view) to Nickelback.

However if Pacman ain't pulling his weight I can see Fisher happily benching him.

I think too that Reynaldo can beat out Plummer in camp, but if Law is the one that end up with the team, Reynaldo can ask for some Pac's friends to shot Law in the knee!!!

Benching Pacman would be that much more proof to the vets in the locker room that Fisher is serious in regaining control of that locker room.

No way Pacman gets benched. He is too good of a player. Unless he simply stinks up the place in the preseason (or ends up in jail) he will be one of our starting CBs.

Soxcat said:
No way Pacman gets benched. He is too good of a player. Unless he simply stinks up the place in the preseason (or ends up in jail) he will be one of our starting CBs.

I don't know about that, Fisher isnt exactly known for benching players who are done (eg. Eddie). And no one has ever been the problem that Pacman has been.

I could see it happening, though unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back