Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Of the draftees that we have had visits with CJ Henderson is the one that is most highly rated by most pundits.

JRob has shown that he is willing to move up the draft board to get his guys. So what would you be willing to give up to land Henderson.

Ive watched enough CBs to not want to spend extra picks to get one.

If hes there at 29 then cool
I wouldnt give up anything. He doesnt look special to me. He seems like he has no dog in him.

Furthermore, we have major depth issues at several positions. If we, Inshallah, end up signing Clowny then cap space will be tighter than we are used so. And we will need cheap rookies to provide that depth.

So, if we are trading up and giving up picks, it needs to be for someone really really special.

Of the draftees that we have had visits with CJ Henderson is the one that is most highly rated by most pundits.

JRob has shown that he is willing to move up the draft board to get his guys. So what would you be willing to give up to land Henderson.

I would not pic him at 29. 3rd round is the highest I would ever go for a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back