Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9048728383246059683

He's just a winner. You can see from the video that he also spreads the action around.
This video uses only the raw audio from the telecasts. Listen to the anouncers and the crowd and take it as a taste of what's to come.
Vince is a magician and he WILL find a way to win.

The Titans have been my team since I was a kid and I've watched them almost win so many times. So for me, and any other longtime fan of both teams, draft day was the dawn of a new hope. I felt pretty good about things when we first got George and McNair. But now, with Vince and Lendale White...
Really, we should all be ridiculously happy.

i definately agree, but both vince and lendale seem like they are a much more improved versions of the earlier guys in every way, except lendales work ethic from what ive seen, but now hes got that 31 team chip on his shoulder....

GhostZ said:
i definately agree, but both vince and lendale seem like they are a much more improved versions of the earlier guys in every way, except lendales work ethic from what ive seen, but now hes got that 31 team chip on his shoulder....

And, Fish on his back. :winker:

haha, ya even tho vince is going to be gone i think we (texas) will still be good will charles and young at rb, cause they can flat out fly

I have coached high school football in Texas for 30+ years. I don't think the words exist that could describe what I feel you Tennessee fans are getting. The only other players that I have personally seen that I would put in his class are Earl Campbell and Billy Sims but, as has been noted, neither of those guys passed the ball.

Please, Tennessee fans, show some patience, because you are about to see a whole different way of playing football.

i watched every texas football game this year, i know exactly what u mean, and it can only be for the better when we have a guy like vince, someone mentioned earlier that they were already starting to draw up plays just for vince young in particular, i think the coaches are very excited by all the possibilities that we now have with a qb like vince

Jamaal Charles is great, but we (Texas) have so many studs on the team right now.

And yes, Vince is the best player. Bush is great, but there's no way I'd ever take Bush over Vince. Out of college, I'm not sure I'd take any player in history over Vince.
Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders, and Adrian Peterson are as spectacular in college as is possible, but Vince touches the ball on every play and his teammates will follow him off a cliff. He's a transcendent athlete.

I can't wait to see him playing for us (Titans.)

Just watched that. Was only going to check out a couple of minutes, but wow. What struck me about Young was his awareness. Sure there were some planned runs, but often they were breakdowns in coverage and he took off. Also how wide open his WR got when he started running and pulled up. Boy, talk about sucking in the defense. Use of the pump fake...incredible. Also, the accuracy of the passes. Put the ball where only the WR could get it. There was no rush in him at all and his passes seemed effortless. Threw it as hard as he needed to. If, and it is an if, he can get the offense down, this kid will be what everyone thought Vick could be.

yes THAT PERSON THAT SAID THAT ABOUT ALREADY DRAWING UP PLAYS FOR YOUNG WAS NONE OTHER THAN NORM CHOW LADIES AND GENTS! i tell you what, i am so freakin excited! i have been a fan of this team since warron moon and haywood jefferies, been a long horns fan for a while, fell in love with vince young in oct of 2004 AND NOW HE IS A TITAN! A DREAM COME TRUE! not only that, BUT LENDALE WHITE TO! wow! i am telling you guys, show some patience ok and let the good times roll BECAUSE THE TENNESSEE TITANS AS WE ALL KNOW IT, WILL NEVER, BE THE SAME AGAIN!

GhostZ said:
ya we are going to be a lot better, and for everyones sake could u please refrain from using the caps so much

Do you realize you are saying this to STONE F'N COLD KIMBERLY? Think my man . . . THINK!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back