Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
What’s the hold up? Let’s pull the trigger while we still can. I hate to see Mac go, especially to the Ravens (only team worst would be the Steelers). However, since he has already worked out a contract deal with them that increases his pay structure, I do not believe he would restructure a Titans contract for less. We are going to get nothing in return if we wait and have to release him. I know he is worth a lot more than a 5th rounder but that’s better than nothing in return. I cannot figure out why we are waiting. Do you suppose there is another suitor taking trade with us?

remember how we were only to give up a 4th rounder for henry, but as time went on we became more desperate and gave up a 3rd? that's what they're hoping for.

Bouncing ideas off of other people who are closely following the events might give us all some more insight into what is going on behind the scenes. We should probably set up some kind of an information exchange that is easy for anyone to get to no matter where they live. That would be really helpful in these discussions. We could call it a forum... oh wait.

while we are at it there should be some sort of marker, or tag, so that the users of this "forum" could tell when others have left bits information, useful or not

GoT said:
while we are at it there should be some sort of marker, or tag, so that the users of this "forum" could tell when others have left bits information, useful or not

brilliant.jpg

Brilliant!!

Broken Record said:
brilliant.jpg

Brilliant!!
you hack. :sad2:

tell you what we ought to do with McNair...
We ought to call up Adam Jones and see if he's got some thug life muscle working and we'll about sending some boyz over there to "persuade" him...

50s_cent.jpg

Yo Pac! Can I borrow yo hooptie?

Points to ponder

1. There's not an original thought under the sun.

2. That gag is so tired a Freightliner full of amphetamines couldn't wake it up. I'm surprised it garnered any reply.

and finally

C. (heh) Thousands of posters have been peppering forums with that pic since before many of you were in your proverbial dubya dubya dubya diapers. :winker:

Broken Record said:
1. There's not an original thought under the sun.

2. That gag is so tired a Freightliner full of amphetamines couldn't wake it up. I'm surprised it garnered any reply.

and finally

C. (heh) Thousands of posters have been peppering forums with that pic since before many of you were in your proverbial dubya dubya dubya diapers. :winker:

guess thats my que for Reynaldology. :ha:

And introducing the new symbol:

reynaldologysymbol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back