Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
T. Beck was released in the Spring! He wasn't at any of the Spring mini-camps. I really hated to see him go. He was my boy and gave me some great advice. He was a guy that, even though he was hanging out in the bars and clubs, still stayed true to his wife and kids.

yeah! boohiss!! DOWN WITH BECKHAM!!!
burn1.jpg

How dare You!!!

Bechman had 33 sacks in 2008. A record that would not be broken until 2017 by another Titan by the name of Engram .......

Wait that was in Madden.

Dime blitz gets em every time.

Last year he was the man before the season started. He had to be the most praised player during the offseason. What happened? Now he aint worth keepin? I'm tired of all the hoopla about garbage players being good. I'm tired of Fisher telling the fans what they want to hear.(Jeff Fisher qoute) " Pac will not be given the starting spot he will have to beat out Beckham in camp" Be real about it. I thought we actually had a battle last year at the corner spot. Now I know Pac wasn't even challenged. Now I'm supposed to magically beleive Volek is having the best offseason of his life. RIIIIIGHT? How ironic...Right when we needed him too. Mark my words Vince will be starting before, yes before the bye. Why? Because I believe he is our best option at QB right now and Fish and Reese need wins. Sorry if I rambled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back