Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Rewatching the end of last season and I can’t help but notice the Titans increasingly putting the ball in Kalif Raymond’s hands. Part of me is beginning to wonder if Kalif could have a larger role in 2020 and beyond. Could he be that deep threat we’ve been needing to open up the field? A former track athlete, he ran a 4.34 at the Harvard pro day a few years ago.

Even though his 107 snaps were a small sample size, PFF gave him the highest receiving grade on our team. Barely edging AJ.

Seems like an intelligent team first guy too.

What do you think?

Raymond showed what a deep threat can do....focus too much on the run and bam Tanny throws a dime deep...I hope Raymond can continue to improve and earn more playing time.

I still think we need to add another speed receiver then you could have both on the field at the same time stretching the field deep in both sides opening up even more space for Brown to work the middle and Henry to run up the allies

Rewatching the end of last season and I can’t help but notice the Titans increasingly putting the ball in Kalif Raymond’s hands. Part of me is beginning to wonder if Kalif could have a larger role in 2020 and beyond. Could he be that deep threat we’ve been needing to open up the field? A former track athlete, he ran a 4.34 at the Harvard pro day a few years ago.

Even though his 107 snaps were a small sample size, PFF gave him the highest receiving grade on our team. Barely edging AJ.

Seems like an intelligent team first guy too.

What do you think?
Jiu Jitsu.. nice

Yes, he’s the deep threat we’ve needed. I mentioned it at some point last year. Dope how he produced at the tail end of the season and in the playoffs... but like he said, success is rented. So he better keep working to pay his next rent bill. Competition is coming and Batson will want his spot back too

Jiu Jitsu.. nice

Yes, he’s the deep threat we’ve needed. I mentioned it at some point last year. Dope how he produced at the tail end of the season and in the playoffs... but like he said, success is rented. So he better keep working to pay his next rent bill. Competition is coming and Batson will want his spot back too
I was just about to comment on Batson who was having a great camp. It could be nice seeing Hump, Raymond and Batson all getting slot snaps. Lots of speed and quickness for some nickels/LBs to cover.

Considering how well Kalif performed down the stretch, wouldn’t it make more sense to consider him our deep threat option behind the top 3? I mean, he will still be only 26 next season and has 4.34 speed!

I have been saying all offseason as peoplr have asked for a burner that we had one. Technically we have 2. Batson runs a 4.3 something as well. He isn't as good but he is on the roster.

Batson showed a lot of promise in 2018 and in camp prior to injury, between Raymond and him, we actually have quite a bit of speed on the back end of the WR depth chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back