Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 teams will hesistant to pull the trigger. Patriots look around , shrug and say ‘ok vet min come to New England.’ We’ve seen this too many times.

But Chicago and Miami make some sense.

Titans. Play for a contender one year deal. Get paid next year to play for a scrub team. Henry and Bell are an ideal combo. Major improvement from Dion Lewis/Darrynton Evans/Jeremy McNichols

Adding him to this Titans offense would be a nightmare for NFL defenses. I doubt we do it. I’m not sure Bell can just be a good teammate and try and win. But you can line him up anywhere and if healthy he can help big time. It’s a move they should make if he wants to come here.

McNichols looked good last night spelling Henry, Evans hurt again?

Bell would be a great 1-2 punch with Henry if his head is screwed on...big if unfortunately.

On the field, he is one of the worst RBs in the league statistically, objectively. Off the field he is clearly the worst. Keep him far away from this team.

I'll guess the Bears or Bills. Wont be surprised if the patriots get him though.

I get all the work to fix the culture here. That said, with the job JR has done with that, they should be able to keep 1 ego like Bell's in check. If not, cut him. A 1 - 2 punch of Henry would be Lethal when you consider they also have Smith, Brown, Davis and Hump. If the defense could get it together, that is a team legit built to make a run this year.

Won't happen, but dammit I'd absolutely do it.

I get all the work to fix the culture here. That said, with the job JR has done with that, they should be able to keep 1 ego like Bell's in check. If not, cut him. A 1 - 2 punch of Henry would be Lethal when you consider they also have Smith, Brown, Davis and Hump. If the defense could get it together, that is a team legit built to make a run this year.

Won't happen, but dammit I'd absolutely do it.
Evans > Bell

On the field, he is one of the worst RBs in the league statistically, objectively. Off the field he is clearly the worst. Keep him far away from this team.

I'll guess the Bears or Bills. Wont be surprised if the patriots get him though.
On the field he’s coached by Adam gase. Off the field he has to deal with the fact his coach is Adam gase. Bet he comes back playing well.

Bell's 3.2 yards per carry in 2019-2020 ranks last among all RBs with at least 100 carries. Also he sat out the year before that over a contract dispute. He is the last player in the league I want on the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back