Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I really think that the AFC north is only going to get 1 team in the playoffs and that will be the division champ.

So who do you want to win the north??? Not who do you think will win the north

I really think that the AFC north is only going to get 1 team in the playoffs and that will be the division champ.

None of them

head-shaking-i-dont-give-a-fack.gif

Can't stand Jackson but would love to have them win it and beat them in the playoffs again

Yes, but also least likely, cause Titans will send them to 6-7-1 after this weekend.

However, the Ravens have a great possibility of going 0-4 to finish the year...

Even if the Titans beat the Steelers, Steelers would only need to beat BAL and CLE at the end of the year to overtake the division. Two teams they already beat earlier in the year.

Only team PIT has to do the rain dance for is for CIN continue losing footing, as I do not feel Cleveland is going to be much of an issue having to play KC, LV, CIN, and PIT again

Bengals probably have the best weapons on offense, but they have the worst defense.

Steelers are probably the worst offense, all things considered. Could go with the Browns here too, since Baker can't be trusted. But both teams have solid defenses that pressure the QB well. Steelers are getting healthy at the right time on defense are terrific at stopping the run. Plus, Big Ben playing his last year in Pitt may be motivated in the playoffs.

Lamar Jackson is the best player on any of those teams, but we've held him in check before. Plus he doesn't have the weapons he's typically had in the past.

Given that, I go in this order of who I would rather face.

Bengals
Browns
Ravens
Steelers

Bengals probably have the best weapons on offense, but they have the worst defense.

Steelers are probably the worst offense, all things considered. Could go with the Browns here too, since Baker can't be trusted. But both teams have solid defenses that pressure the QB well. Steelers are getting healthy at the right time on defense are terrific at stopping the run. Plus, Big Ben playing his last year in Pitt may be motivated in the playoffs.

Lamar Jackson is the best player on any of those teams, but we've held him in check before. Plus he doesn't have the weapons he's typically had in the past.

Given that, I go in this order of who I would rather face.

Bengals
Browns
Ravens
Steelers

only issue is we're awwwwwful at stopping scrambling QBS...

We didn't shut down Lamar at all in 19, we just happened to have some 4th down stands and a fumble and 2 ints.

I would rather us have a statue we're aiming to sack, as opposed to mobile -- because we can't hit a moving target.

We didn't shut down Lamar at all in 19, we just happened to have some 4th down stands and a fumble and 2 ints.

I would rather us have a statue we're aiming to sack, as opposed to mobile -- because we can't hit a moving target.
For the 19’ game, titans also had a 20 point lead and let him run. Lot of garbage stats for Jackson in that game.

Even so, I don’t want to play him either base on what Tyrod Taylor was able to do.

Lamar has a sprained ankle. Depending on the severity, he could be useless the rest of this season. If he cannot be an effective scrambler, he is a bad QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back