Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: As has become the norm this time of year, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an NFL mock draft. The only thing which appears consistent is the inconsistency between them. With little more than a month before the 2006 NFL Draft, let's look at a few and see who they feel the Titans will take with the third pick. To see the full mock of each of these sites, click on the site's name.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001366.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2839.jpg

My guess is Leinart. All those guys have certain intangibles that makes me think they'd all look good in two tone blue....but I think I'd like to see Leinart in there the most.

my guess is vince young. and its not going to be the 3rd overall pick. we r going to trade down. and we r going to get a spot were one of the top 3 qbs will slip. i think vice young will b the pick cuz he will slide 2 us.. what u guys think?

My thought is ... Cutler... More and more I hope for a trade down- then Hawk or Cutler, but one way or another I expect J. CUTLER to be a TITAN...

I can live with all three. Ewker, I bet if we do get Young you won't be able to live w/o him a couple years into his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back