Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Ok, we're getting closer and closer to draft day... As titans fans, who do we think the FO has marked as OUR GUY. Not who you WANT to pick, but who you think we WILL pick. Maybe we'll try the poll again the week of the draft and see if it changes...

True, and this way, if someone else is crazy about hawk, he/she can vote for that category, and both of you will feel like you have more support!

No, seriously, RollTide, do you think the Titans are going to draft him? I know you think they should, but that's not what the poll is for...

GoTitans3801 said:
True, and this way, if someone else is crazy about hawk, he/she can vote for that category, and both of you will feel like you have more support!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ha:

Who Will the Titans Pick?

Who do you want the Titans to pick?

It's like... who will win the Super Bowl?

Does what you want really factor here?

No, it doesn't, we've seen what people want like 25 times... I'm curious about, when it comes down to it, what are we predicting that Reese actually does.

GoTitans3801 said:
No, it doesn't, we've seen what people want like 25 times... I'm curious about, when it comes down to it, what are we predicting that Reese actually does.
I know. That was my point T.

I think it will be the best available player.
It really hinges on NO and HOU... IMO, of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back