Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
best players left,
1.max giles g ,j scott ot & r ocallahan ot who will move inside
2.cbs a zematis & anwar phillips both penn st.dont really want because of rich garder
d minter ga
3.fs ko simpson sc ,ss darnell bing usc
dts g watson mich,r wright texas,j malehona ut
ilbs t dobbins iowa st & maybe a 7th rd on kevin simon ut
wrs j webb,j avant,t watkins,& s green 7 martin nance
3rd down backs ,a hall,w lundy,j harrisont henderson& l washington
fb g mills tulsa
,i know we need lbs but looks like there has been a run on lbs

whoever's there of Bing MJG, Derrick Martin CB, Kevin Boothe, Ko Simpson, Tim Dobbins maybe, Mahelona, Scott, Rod Wright, Terna Nande, Ryan O'Callaghan.

Linebacker and Safety have to be addressed early tomorrow. I can't really complain about getting Lendale and some extra picks, but I would have rather seem us trade up to 37 and take Jimmy Williams and put him at FS.

So we have the 5th pick tomorrow. Let me stack a board:

Darnell Bing
Max Jean Gilles
Ko Simpson
Kevin Boothe
Ryan O'Callaghan
Jon Scott
Pat Watkins
Derrick Martin
Dee Webb
Martin Nance

I'd be for getting 3 players in round 4, if warranted

I'd go Bing first (without knowing why he's falling, but I'd replace Nickey with him) then Gilles/Callghan/Boothe, then go Ko Simpson/Derrick Martin.

Then Terna Nande in the 5th and maybe a flier on Kai Parham if he's still there (could be UDFA with that 40 time).

That'd be a successful start to day two. Heck I might even take Bruce Gradkowski as a backup in the 6th.

Some names that I wouldn't mind to have on the defensive side of the ball include:

Slay - Texas Tech
Bing - So. Cal
Blue - Georgia

Houston, Saints, 49ers, Raiders

Saints and Raiders have drafted safety. Houston and 49ers could be bad. Trade Volek to SF for their pick...he's got to go somewhere.

We gotta lose Nickey, and if we have to, we can lose Randall, too. Lamont could be gone next year if he can't play up to his contract.

I would like to see the Titans look at ILB, S, CB, FB and maybe a DT or G. We'll see Reese catch some sliders in the morning.

Maybe G Max Jean-Giles, S Darnell Bing or DT Gabe Watson with #102 or #116

Maybe LB Freddie Roach with #137.

There are a number of CBs that are good value at this point like Alan Zemaitis and Marcus Maxey. I think the Titans may take two.

Reese usually does well adjusting his board after the first day of the draft and will likely go BPA in a number of positions tomorrow. Also, he can package some picks and target anyone he thinks is sliding and can go up for one or two.

He needs to find a gem or two on defense tomorrow.

Simpson and Bing would be at the top of my board early with Nande and Osemwegie wrapping up the draft in later rounds and I don't see how we can ditch Volek if Mcnair is out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back