Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
We pretty much know that the 1st 3 picks will be QBs....then you still have Falcons who could be looking for Matt Ryan’s successor, Carolina, Chicago and the Patriots who could all easily go QB....

you have to go back to 1999 to have 5 QBs off the board by pick 22.....3 of those 5 were busts

so will 5 be gone by our pick???

We pretty much know that the 1st 3 picks will be QBs....then you still have Falcons who could be looking for Matt Ryan’s successor, Carolina, Chicago and the Patriots who could all easily go QB....

you have to go back to 1999 to have 5 QBs off the board by pick 22.....3 of those 5 were busts

so will 5 be gone by our pick???
4 minimum. One may slide like Lamar a few years back.

5 going before 22 would be great for us

4 minimum. One may slide like Lamar a few years back.

5 going before 22 would be great for us

Yes 5 would certainly help push a player down to us

But if one is available at our pick someone like the Saints or a team that didn’t get one earlier might want to trade up in front of the Steelers who could certainly take a qb that has fallen

I think it may work better for us if a qb falls to 22. The guys that fall we may not need. A trade down could give us another 3rd or 2nd and that helps a lot if we want to try and get OT, CB AND WR

Hell, we could see 5 QBs go in the top 8 or 9 picks.

1 jags - lawrence
2 jets - wilson
3 niners - fields
4 falcons - lance
8 panthers - jones
9 broncos
15 patriots
20 bears

I'm thinking 5 QBs will go before 22...NE at 15 would be the last team looking for and needing a QB...which helps us as more of the better players at other positions being pushed down

In saying that I could also see NE trading for Jimmy G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back