Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I'm going to be in Covington this Saturday for the weight meet there, so I won't have access to a TV. Is the draft going to be on the radio and does anyone know any radio stations in the area that will be airing it?

well if you have sirius radio, it'll be on channel 124 for sure....

but i don't live in TN so if someone could help this guy out and let him know what local radio stations it should be on......

Historically it has not, and I haven't heard anything to make me believe that it will be this year either.

But you might check the local sports stations on Saturday to see anyway.

I am getting screwed as well. I believe it starts at Noon eastern and at 1 I have softball tryouts...SUCKS! Someone will be calling me with updates!

Starkiller said:
Historically it has not, and I haven't heard anything to make me believe that it will be this year either.

But you might check the local sports stations on Saturday to see anyway.
Actually the draft has been on the radio. I started listening to it my freshmen year in HS(4 years ago) on the radio(we have no cable)
Try 560 AM, 104.5 FM, and just scan the channels. I live in FL (for school) and I cant remember which radio station I listened to.

If you get the Tennessean, check the TV/Radio listings, because they will have it there. If the dont give a radio station, still check those two stations out

It should be on 106.7 this year, seeing as they are the ESPN affiliate (its always been on 560 when they were the EPSN outlet). Of course, 106.7's range is worse than 560's was, so if you live very far outside of Nashville, you'd probably be best served listened to Titansradio's coverage of it on 104.5.

From Titans Radio:
Birmingham, AL 690 AM WJOX
Cadiz, KY 106.5 FM WKDZ
Chattanooga, TN 1150 AM WGOW
Dickson, TN 1260 AM WDKN
Madisonville, KY 97.7 FM WWKY
McMinnville, TN 103.9 FM WTRZ
Murray, KY 1130 AM WRKY
Murray, KY 1340 AM WNBS
Nashville, TN 104.5 FM WGFX
Princeton, KY 1580 AM WPKY
Union City, TN 105.7 FM WQAK

You should also be able to listen to the Titans feed on http://1045thezone.com. I'm sure it will also be on ESPN radio.

Last year the local shows(jacksonville FL) all run draft competitions and they air the picks as they come up of course with their quick hits and little quirks but it is the draft none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back