Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on Travis's year as well and what Brown's market value could be. If Brown breaks 1200, I think he gets a new deal. If his receptions continue to improve like they did last year, he might be okay.

in my opinion, chris brown is not someone you want carrying your franchise. nothing against the guy, but he just doesnt get the tough yards.

What do you want from Brown this season?

12TD's
1200 rushing yards
300 recieving yards
Injury Free
40 receptions

The Titans need to score in the endzone, and if Brown can pile through on the goaline, then he gets resigned, however, one off 100 yard recieving games isn't gonna bring him back next year

i think that brown has been a better rb for us than henry has, and if he doesnt have a good year, i say let him go but if it is good we should keep him aruond

I think Chris Brown is in the same boat as Calico. If they do not produce, they will not be around in 2007. Chris has injury problems, every time he falls down everyone takes a deep breath. Travis could be in the same boat also, but I would go so far as to say that anyone who doesn't produce will not be asked to come back.
Watch the Titans draft an RB someplace in their order. Let's not forget Nash, we should get to see a little more of him this year.

It's probably too early to tell about Brown. Will he stay healthy in 2006? How well will he play? How much money will he ask for? How will Travis Henry do in 2006? What will the draft crop look like?

Too many variables...

well we might need to draft a rb this year or wait if there is a good one next year, because neither did anything last year, which was very disappointing because brown had a temendous year before last years, and i saw him at a kats game too, he walked down the isle right by me, and he leaned down and told me a little seceret, he said we are getting Vince Young!!!!!=]

Regarding whether or not Brown will be back... how does the saying go? "If past performance is indicative of future gains...." no.

nope, the only ones that are any good that i know of are reggie, deangalo, and lendale whit, larence maroney is suppossed to be good but i havent seen him play any

dontdraftCutler said:
...Not if he keeps running straight up instead of lowering his shoulder. He'll never finish a full season until he does.

See, this is what I've never understood, what does a foot issue and concussions have to do with upright running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back