Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy looks like he's going to be special. Guy can straight fly and is great with the ball in his hands.

I need to check on his blocking though.

I’ve definitely seen Chig ranked above Likely on a few boards after the combine. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a better career.
I would have taken Darian Kinnard, G from Kentucky. Chiefs did next pick I believe. Would have been the perfect replacement for Saffold at LG. But I’ve never been a fan of how JRob drafts. He gets pretty good players but always leaves a lot on the table with his choices. Rarely does he take the best player available at the position he chooses.

Second most receptions by a tight end in Maryland history. The most was Frank Wycheck.
Maryland receivers seem to translate to the NFL in recent years(Diggs, Moore).

Looking at the highlights, he doesn't have Johnnu's elusive ability, but he's probably a bit faster. He's got a high reception total, but his YPC suggests he was used similar to a RB with screens being a significant portion of his receptions. He seems to have seam-busting plays and ability, I imagine it's tough to find someone who can run with him on these routes and get him down. This is a nice pickup

This is my favorite pick of the draft for us so far. I was hoping we weren't going to just roll with Hooper and swaim. Chig adds a little bit of explosion to our offense, something we were desperately lacking.

I saw that he had met with the Titans and started paying closer attention to him. A perfect fit. You can tell Vrabel was happy when they made the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back