Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutler would be next if it weren't for GB needing 'D' so bad and also selecting Aaron Rogers(QB)1st last year.......AJ Hawk is a shoe in here if this is what happens.

I think this is a spot where a Vernon Davis could pop up. Aaron Rodgers is going to need an outlet when he finally takes over for Favre after GB drops out of playoff contention again. That said, they have serious issues on defense, particuarly up front. Although their linebackers are horrible, they do have Nick Barnett and a decent FA market that could help that out. They have an even larger need on the line. They need a game changer. I think they take a shot at Mario Williams.

I'm not a big fan of Williams. He has all the physical numbers, but reportedly isn't a very hard worker. I'd go with Hawk here.

Damn I'm the idiot who voted for Davis :smile: And as I type this it's a dead heat between Williams and Hawk (11 votes each). The moral of this story: Be careful who you vote for because your vote really can make a difference (it's just so hard to care when the team in question is the lame-azz Packers).

maximus said:
Williams-the Packers drafted a MLB a couple of years ago(more like 4 now) and his is good-nothing special

A.J. Hawk played OLB in college. Nick Barnett is a two-time pro bowl alternate in three seasons. If you're talking about him, I would say that is pretty darn good.

titanbuoy said:
Damn I'm the idiot who voted for Davis :smile: And as I type this it's a dead heat between Williams and Hawk (11 votes each). The moral of this story: Be careful who you vote for because your vote really can make a difference (it's just so hard to care when the team in question is the lame-azz Packers).

On the contrary, you might turn out to be the only one of us that isn't an idiot. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back