Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk today on NFL Network the the Houston Texas were shopping the 1st pick overall because they fill that the first round is full of future pro bowl players and they have so many needs. FYI

I voted for Vince Young. He's a hometown guy and I'm sure the Carr experiment will be over in 2 years. That will give Vince just enough time to learn the offense, get his mechanics together and get used to the NFL style of play. It will sell tickets and create a buzz

Thought about Bush but why Bush when you already have a guy who is the same size with similar ability.

Ferguson makes the most sense but I think they will try to go the free agency route with the LT position. Ferguson is not a sexy pick

I think saying Vince should goto the Texans cuz hes from Texas is like saying the Titans should take Cutler with their first round pick. (Which I honestly don't see as a huge problem).

I think the Texans need to take to D'Brickashaw & Bush and see whos more likely to sign quickly and get into camp, no need picking someone just to have them holdout, miss most of camp, and have a subpar year.

Peyton Mannhing admitted after the draft he had known "for weeks" that the Colts were going to pick him, and went to the Colts facility to meet with the coaches and get started shorty after the draft, and by shortly I mean hours later. If the Texans could get either of those players with that kind of dedication either would help their year. I think Carr is a good QB or will be once he has time to maybe a 2nd read without getting sacked and a talented Olineman like Brick or a RB with the impact Bush will have will help him and the Texans as a whole.

D'Brick is probably the pick that would fill biggest need, however the ridicule they would get from Fans for not taking Bush or Young will be to much. I say they take BUSH !!!

image001.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back