Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think Matt is the obvious choice for the Saints. They want a NFL ready QB, and Leinart is. I think Cutler would be better served if he rode the bench for at least half of his rookie year

I agree Matt all the way. He's already ran an NFL style offense and is better coming out of college than Brooks is now in my opinion.

I think Matt's the right choice for them too, but thanks for the adjustment Jeff, I think we'll see some votes going that way at least...

He(JC) was the best most complete quarterback at the combine. He wasn't exactly walking around shaking hands and kissing babies if you know what I'm saying... I hear that he likes to work out and throw the ball around. That's nice. Draft a guy who likes to practice. Who? Our starter? Yeah, I know... He ain't real big on practicing either. The only throwing they saw by ML or VY was on their sonyP2P's ea's ncaa '06.

With Brees now at QB ... D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia will be my choice for the Saints at #4 ...due to a foreseeable swap in picks with the Jets so they can take Leinart at #2

image001.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back