Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With the seventh pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders choose:

We'll let this one run until we have at least 25 votes.

Unless they bring someone in in the next few weeks, I can easily see them pulling the trigger on any QB that's still there...

Would probably be better for them, but with rumors of Dante heading to Miami and Brees to New Orleans, the market is slowing... maybe they'll trade for steve...

I really don't think that anyone would trade for McNair. I wouldn't. Maybe Volek, but if another team gets McNair I doubt it would be through a trade.

I think they will sign a vet QB as well. They brought Art Shell in to improve their defense. I think they will be looking for a defensive stud, but with Mario and A.J. both off the board at their pick, they go for BPA and take Vernon Davis. Al Davis loves offense and freakish athletes.

In reality, I think there is a good chance that this pick is moved.

TitanJeff said:
I think the Raiders will get a vet QB and they'll draft a defensive playmaker.

If one of the QBs is on the board, Davis will take him. They need a franchise guy to build the offense around.

Then again, it's Al Davis... this is the hardest pick to predict, for sure.

Assuming the Saints don't sign Drew Breese and trade the #2 pick to the Raiders, who would take Matt Leinart, Cutler is the pick here.

He's a starter from day 1, throws 25 TD passes to Randy Moss and leads the league in interceptions with 42.

Brian said:
Assuming the Saints don't sign Drew Breese and trade the #2 pick to the Raiders, who would take Matt Leinart, Cutler is the pick here.

He's a starter from day 1, throws 25 TD passes to Randy Moss and leads the league in interceptions with 42.

Im gusseing Nobody wants to sign wit new oreleans after hurricane KATRINa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back