Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk - no brainer. One of the certain picks in the early stages of the draft.

BTW is there a progressive draft selection post anywhere? Seeing who went where?

Maybe, but they desperately need a RB. Someone has to be able to take a little pressure off their young QB. I like Williams here more, but White works.

All they have right now is Barlow and Gore, neither of which is a starting-caliber RB.

I would have gone for Mario Williams if he was available as a selection, but as he won the votes for the CheeseHeads selection, i'm going with Lendale White. Gore showed flashes of brilliance last year with those long yardage runs but Starkiller is right, he is not a starting-caliber Runningback

If the 49ers pick with a brain right here you would pick the best OL left in the draft,I vote for Winston Justice.This team is in disaray and needs to build from the ground up,they certainly dont need an RB b4 a OL(probably 2).....This is a spot where you dont get cute and sexy,take Justice and build for the future.

I think Packers will take Hawk at #5 ... Niners take Mario Williams at #6

image001.gif

how come nobody voted vernon davis. gore and barlow are solid at being 1 and 2 and the niners need all the help on offense they can get.
Get a guy like lawson,greenway or wimbley with pick 22

At that stage the 49ers obviously hadn't acquired the 22 pick. And we felt the more pressing need was LB with the loss of Peterson and Carter then TE where Eric Johnson is actually pretty good if healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back