Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Random idea, possibly not one for draft day, but just to get things going.

Would you rather;

1 pick in the top 10
2 picks in the 11-20 range
3 picks in the 21-30 range

And so on..obviously a massive hypothetical that would never eventuate.

Am also aware that your answer might vary from draft to draft based on depth, but you get the drift.

Random idea, possibly not one for draft day, but just to get things going.

Would you rather;

1 pick in the top 10
2 picks in the 11-20 range
3 picks in the 21-30 range

And so on..obviously a massive hypothetical that would never eventuate.

Am also aware that your answer might vary from draft to draft based on depth, but you get the drift.

Mathematically Speaking:
Pick 1= 3000
Picks 11 + 12= 2450
Picks 21 + 22 + 23= 2340
Picks 31 + 32 + 33 + 34= 2330
Picks 41 + 42 + 43 + 44 + 45= 1900

I’d take the 3 picks in the 20’s though.

The right answer is 3 picks early

Most good GMs walk way with 3 solid players in any given draft. Likeliness of success only increases the earlier the picks

Good question. Interesting. Think it depends on the team and situation. Right now... I think Joe Burrow is the real deal, but we don't need a QB and our SB window is open. I was torn between 1 pick in the top 10 and 2 picks between 10-20:

Would having Chase Young won a SB last year? It's close. We certainly would of been more dominant. Fun to think about. There are still some solid FA available to fill in the rest of the holes.

Instead, I think I'll take 2 picks between 10-20. We probably won't get the best CB in Okudah, but will definitely get our pick between the rest. Henderson maybe. We would also be locked in to either Derrick Brown or Kinlaw. This solidifies two big needs. Sign Clowney to play OLB. Then we can sign a role players like Devonta Freeman, Darqueze Dennard, and Marquise Lee.

Good question. Interesting. Think it depends on the team and situation. Right now... I think Joe Burrow is the real deal, but we don't need a QB and our SB window is open. I was torn between 1 pick in the top 10 and 2 picks between 10-20:

Would having Chase Young won a SB last year? It's close. We certainly would of been more dominant. Fun to think about. There are still some solid FA available to fill in the rest of the holes.

Instead, I think I'll take 2 picks between 10-20. We probably won't get the best CB in Okudah, but will definitely get our pick between the rest. Henderson maybe. We would also be locked in to either Derrick Brown or Kinlaw. This solidifies two big needs. Sign Clowney to play OLB. Then we can sign a role players like Devonta Freeman, Darqueze Dennard, and Marquise Lee.

Lee signed with the Pats this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back