Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Fan Behavior
Ravens fans are the best in the NFL because of their enthusiasm, team support and sportsmanship.

I found that message on one of their fan sites. One of the Ravens Nests as they call them.

fitantitans said:
Fan Behavior
Ravens fans are the best in the NFL because of their enthusiasm, team support and sportsmanship.

I found that message on one of their fan sites. One of the Ravens Nests as they call them.

Maybe they're comparing their fans behavior to that of their team's players. :rolleyes:

That might make them look better. :rolleyes:

What happened to the raiders fans that used to show up on here, we got way less from them for this year's game than the year before...

Raiders smack talkers are complete cowards.
They show up and start a thread and no show all week...

yellow belly scum suckers...

then monday after the game they talk smack.
harcore lame.

Oh I hope the stink of the Chokeland Faiders comes to goTitans. I have enough ammo for them for seasons to come. Fans are weak, owner is weak, and they just seem to be a place for old players to die.

img9013153.jpg

And just for that stinking picture BiPolar how about a crazy BiPolar center who gets to wasted in TJ to get up for the game. To bad it was the Super Bowl. But later he would rise to such feets as being shot by the Florida police for robbery. WINNER! :thumb:

BlazingArrow#9 said:
And just for that stinking picture BiPolar how about a crazy BiPolar center who gets to wasted in TJ to get up for the game. To bad it was the Super Bowl. But later he would rise to such feets as being shot by the Florida police for robbery. WINNER! :thumb:
barrett_robbins_a.jpg

tequila.jpg

TEQUILA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back