Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
OJ Small caught a pass :) Make your year SK? :lol:

On a side note, Amano looked solid when he got his shot to play. He looks very stout. There's not much to go on to judge him by so far, but it's been pretty positive from what I've seen.

Yes, that's what made it my game of the year... :ha:

OJ caught his first, and probably only, pass of his NFL career.

But on the bright side, I'll be able to get an authentic, game-worn jersey with my name on the back now...

Starkiller said:
Yes, that's what made it my game of the year... :ha:

OJ caught his first, and probably only, pass of his NFL career.

But on the bright side, I'll be able to get an authentic, game-worn jersey with my name on the back now...

obivously you like OJ Small:brow:

Amano has looked good at both C and G. I think it's safe to assume some of our backup o-lineman will be starters next year, but which ones? This looks to be a pretty good class for lineman if we decide to draft one.

I'm betting Hopkins, Olsen and Hartwig are replaced although the rumors that Reese wants to sign Hartwig are disturbing.
That means Amano and Bell should fit into the mix with a rookie or Stewart filling the open spot.

Soxcat said:
I'm betting Hopkins, Olsen and Hartwig are replaced although the rumors that Reese wants to sign Hartwig are disturbing.
That means Amano and Bell should fit into the mix with a rookie or Stewart filling the open spot.

Its not a rumor. It is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back