Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Vince Young is clearly excited about being taken with the third pick of the 2006 NFL Draft. "I’m ready to get out there. I just want to give a thanks to Bud Adams and Floyd Reese, Coach Fisher and Coach Chow for giving me an opportunity to come down there and play for a great football team," said Young. Young says he hadn't talked to Steve McNair for a couple of days but knows he is behind him. "He’s like my father figure," said Young. "He’s going to protect me. If he’s there or if he’s not, we’re still going to be very close we’re still going to be the best of friends. I hope he stays, but if he’s not here, it’s a business and like he always tells me it’s always a business. But if not, I’m still going to come in and compete. I want to go out and earn my respect from coaches and my teammates and the beautiful fans in the community."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I think this was a bad pick !!!!! , but im behind the team and will support them 100% , i just think we could have done better with Leinart or Cutler.

He will be a very exciting pick, and there were questions about all three. The only way I really question this is if we still lose steve. That would be rough, but this makes me think that the FO at least intends to keep Steve.

For the fans, he brings excitement. And that's a big thing. We really needed that. Arizona is also excited. So it worked out big time for both cities.

lol, I knew you would do that.
I have been gone all weekend and didn't find out till today that we took Young. It sure ruined a good weekend..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back